SanctionWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SanctionWoW

The home of Sanction. The staff have been blessed by the remorse-filled feeling of death.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Suggestion List.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayze
Admin
Mayze

A Suggestion List. Empty
PostSubject: A Suggestion List.   A Suggestion List. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:30 pm

This is a suggestion list I made;
In-game Suggestions
Adding a mall that is similar to MCD on unforgiven WoW (Tanaris)
Why?
It's because that it has a huge area that you can add vendors too, and a wide area (behind the dummies were at in uwow) for a dueling area, maybe adding a betting system, just as there was in UWoW, (No I am not copying it 100%, I am just saying the things that I really liked in it)
Having a great mall like Mcd for uhm, vendors that you actually buy items and don't receive them for free.
Shattrah is great for the starting area, but I just don't like the idea of it at all.. We should have a custom mall, it should be a HUGE area, for all the trainers in a section, all the glyph vendors ( don't have trainers sell glyphs to make the glyph vendors take more space IE, having the mall space taken) (Which makes it look cooler) and an other section for each and every class's starter armor.

This has already been taken care of Mayze. It's .Tele BK. ~~Okaru

Currency.
What do I mean?
I mean that, when ever I get an honorable kill I get an item, and whenever I get a killing blow, get an other item. But not a tradable item, not like Stolen souls/puresouls.. I mean like uhmm something sorta like when ever you get lets say 50 (killing blow) items you can get the best weapon for a non donor, (Donor should be better) and you when you get 50 (honorable kill) item which should be the price for each off set piece.
What this whole suggestion defines to is make PvP the main way to get gear ( 3rd BEST GEAR IN GAME)(Donor being the first).

PvP should be hard
How?
Obviously to be able to PvP and gain a kill you need great gear, which should be obtainable with either.. two things I thought about either raids or a quest that makes you have to kill lets say 500 monsters to gain 1 piece of the set.(4th BEST GEAR IN GAME)(Should be obtainable)

Gear
But wait, if according to suggestion #2, donor gear is the best, and the pvp gear is the 3rd then whats the 2nd best gear? Well, Arena Gear is an idea, making arena be something useful, and not just for the ranks.
Why?
Because, if arena isn't something that everyone does, then obviously no one would care to even PvP, because lets face it, wow players LOVE arena, not just battlegrounds.

Vote4Items
Voting for items, makes players try there best to vote every 12 hours, which will populate the server more, IE bring more donors.. IE helps the server
Ofcourse it's going to be hard, but it will help the server a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for

Forum Suggestions

#1 First of all this Theme is good and all but honestly, it has to be more organised, like for example it should be more connected to the game, for example having the user ranking (most kills) arena rankings (2v2,3v3,5v5)
^ Yes I know all of these things don't exist but they should already be there, so once a player joins he could see that he has a chance.

Add a section for PvP video submits on the forums!
Why?
It'll make players be interested in the media of the game, and have the connect and show their rivals what they got!
More forum users would have them interested, and makes it easier for GMs to connect with players.

SUPPORT SECTION???
Why?
How on earth would a player with problems contact a GameMaster? Yes you might think i'm crazy for saying this on a server that hasn't even found a proper host, but it has to be there, so when ever it becomes viral, we don't forget about it, from the excitement.
Also I was thinking about A ban-appeal and a report section too. Just to make it seem a LEGIT forum.

Made. Thanks for bringing this one up.

The ability to apply for a forum rank!
Myself I know that I am only temporarily an Administrator, but now that I think of it, I feel like I could handle being a real Forum Administrator, and if I ever feel like I cannot handle the pressure, I will resign, after trials of course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now..
Please take the time to read this, just as I took the time to write it, any comments tell meh x]
Back to top Go down

A Suggestion List.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SanctionWoW :: SanctionWoW :: Suggestions-
Jump to: